Sunday, May 4, 2008

God keeps confirming it

Well, I just found out I will be doing daycare this summer as the little girl I watch will need care after all. This makes me feel so much better as I will not deplete my entire emergency fund. Plus I will have $20 a week for spending and will be able to visit my grandparents in July, and she will be on vacation 2 separate weeks so we will get two weeks off (without pay, but I was not expecting pay all summer.) Plus the other little boy I watch his mom asked me if I could watch him and his brother one day a week so she can keep up on her teaching stuff. This money will pay for Jason's Sept. home school curriculum.
It is also a blessing because I like to sleep in and the little girl I watch comes at 7:00am, so I can't sleep in. I was fearing I would sleep till noon everyday, which is so not good. My day goes so much more smoothly when I am up before my kids.
I am so in awe of how wonderfully God provides. It is amazing how He works out all the details. And this just confirms that He wants me in the home.
This summer we are actually going on two or three trips and I am so excited.
One trip is a four day drive to my grandparents cabin in Ohio.
One trip is a three day, two night camping trip in August in NJ with friends.

In addition we will have at least one week off with no daycare kids to do day trips and such. And we can do day trips with the daycare girl I watch as well, like the beach, zoo, and parks. Our area has so many free or inexpensive things to do, it is really nice.

I am so excited.

Are you already making summer plans? -Becky

0 comments: