Friday, July 9, 2010

Some things you may not know about me

I used to babysit when I was 11.

When I was in 8th grade I was student council president. (Yet in 5th grade I barely had any friends.) I worked hard to make positive changes in our small town school. We got the lunch room to start recycling.

I had my first job (besides babysitting) at a boardwalk at age 14.

I also worked at Rag Shop in high school.

I loved my high school experience.

In high school I had a piercing under my chin. I did it myself. Check it out here.

In high school I didn't drink, smoke, or do drugs, though many of my friends did.

I graduated high school at 16.

I started college at 16.

It took me 7 years to graduate with my A.A. in Early Education.

I loved college.

I plan on going back to college after my children are grown.

Despite my horrible singing voice (I literally can not carry a tune, even happy birthday eludes me) I used to want to be a singer.

I wish I knew how to play the guitar and want lessons one day.

I so desperately want to go to the Grand Canyon, hike down to the bottom, and camp on the Native American reservation down there.

I would like more kids. I would like to adopt.

I love a houseful of kids to play with.

I love to take naps. I am addicted to them (need to give that over to God.)

I am addicted to tv, hence why I wish we did not have one.

I am addicted to sugar, which is why I am trying to eliminate it from my life. Doing pretty good too.

I like to take pictures, but try as I might I can't get the cute artsy shots I aspire for.

My bedroom is 6'6" by 10'5". I have no closet in there, just my bed, nightstand, and an armoire for clothes. Despite it's size it is one of my most favorite places in the world.

I think:

My husband is an incredible provider and father.

My mom is the most amazing person.

My brother is the kindest person.

My sister the most beautiful.

My stepfather is the best grandpa.

This you probably already know, but just in case:

I think I am incredible blessed.

-Becky

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I lOVE this.

Your blog looks SOOOOO great!