Saturday, July 31, 2010

Last day of July

Today is the last day of July.

A review of our July:
I am proud that we have had 5 no drive days for July.
We have been to Great Adventure Six Flags 2 times.
We have been to the beach 1 or 2 times.
We have been swimming in pools (the boys, I watched) no less than 10 times.
We have done school work about 8 days (work besides reading.)
We have been to the library 3 times.
We have watched about 15 DVD's (some movies, some just shows on DVD.)
I have read 4 books completely, and 3 more I am almost done with.
The boys have read no less than 2 chapter books each.
We have listened to 1-6 of The Chronicles of Narnia in the car while driving.
I started a Bible study for homeschooling moms in my home.
We have written 2 letters to our sponsor children (we have two.)
We all have memorized 1 new verse (John 14:6.)
I forced the boys to do 3 crafts (Josh made me a nice bracelet.)
We had 2 cooking lessons.
I sewed 2 birthday gifts and 1 thinking of you gift.
We have eaten a few home grown organic cherry tomatoes (super yum.)
We have participated in 1 work day at our church.
We have helped set up for our church Vacation Bible school (today actually.)
We have house sat 2 times.
We have pet sat 3 times.
We have watered a garden 1 time (through the boys business.)
My boys have earned almost $200 on these jobs. They have about $110 left after tithe, offering, and some spending at Great Adventure on food.
I worked 14 days this month.
We watched Kaiden 3 times this month. 2 times overnight (oh how I miss him so.)
I slept in about 27 days this month. I love sleeping in.
We also relaxed a lot.

How was your July?

-Becky

0 comments: