Thursday, July 29, 2010

Review of Smencils


"Smencils are a favorite with kids that always love to collect different kinds of pencils. These are certainly a unique item with each Smencil packaged in a resealable plastic tube.

Smencils are an environmental friendly and a great GO-GREEN Fundraising product. Gourmet Smencils are made from recycled newspapers, environmentally friendly fragrances, and biodegradable erasers. Even the tube each Smencils comes in and the plastic bucket are made of biodegradable plastic made from corn."

I love these. We have the regular and colored smencils. Read more about them at their website here.

I would say these are a must have for back to school, homeschooling, daycare, etc. They are so fun. The write and sharpen well, and are environmentally friendly. Win. Win. Win.

-Becky

p.s. I am not being paid anything to write this just wanted to share because my kids love these and so do I.

0 comments: