Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New blog layout

This new blog layout is a huge blessing! Someone else won this in a blog contest and generously gave it to me. Sharon is the woman who worked really hard to make this layout all about me. I think she did an awesome job. I am so blessed. Check out Sharon's blog here.

Dear Lord,
Please bless Sharon for all the hard work she did to make this blog layout really reflect me. I pray you would bless her family as well. Please keep her and her family healthy and safe Lord.
I pray that this blog could be a witness to you and plants seeds of you in those who read it Lord.
Thank you Lord for blessing me beyond what I could ever imagine or deserve.
In Jesus Name,
Amen!

-Becky

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I REALLY love it!!!! It is beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful, Becky! Congrats on the new look! :)

Sharon said...

Thank you Becky! It was a JOY to work with you. And I appreciate your prayer. God is GOOD.

Kat said...

Your new layout looks great!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely! Very alive and peaceful.

-Phoebe

Joanna said...

really lovely...invites the eye, yet soothes