Friday, July 2, 2010

Another blessed day

We were blessed with two season passes to Six Flags Great Adventure (I did have to buy one and a parking pass as well.)

Anyway with the cool weather we decided to go again today. We had a great day. I rode the sky ride and ferris wheel with the boys. They rode everything else together, except for the big roller coaster Jason went on. Josh was still too short for it (I think he was relieved of that.)

Some pics:
Jason is actually on this ride in the front row in this picture. It is called Kingda Ka.

Josh before El Torro (wooden roller coaster) a little nervous

boys on El Torro. "Buckle Up!"

Josh after El Torro, he loved it












Today while at Great Adventure I had a small cut on the bottom of my foot, but with each step it was very painful. I was hoping for a band aid and wondering if I should go back to car (a 20 min. walk,) but no lie I looked down at ground and found a band aid still fully wrapped. I knew God put it there because He even cares for the little details. I was almost in tears feeling Him with me at that amusement park.

I am so thankful for all the blessings He gives us.

-Becky

1 comments:

Rose said...

WOW! I love roller coasters. I hope you guys had a good time!