Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Finally

After 8 weeks of being the exact same weight, I lost 2.5 lbs. finally. I am so excited. It is super hard to:
go to bed by 11:30 and get up at 6:30 (I think this helps with weight loss)
spend 30 min. with God in am (with study, prayer, & Bible reading)
drink 8 glasses of water a day
exercise

these are four things I am now doing at least four days a week, that I was not doing before. I want to work my way up to 6 days a week, but it is all about baby steps.
I also want to limit myself to only 1,600 calories a day. It may seem easy to some, but I find it to be quiet a challenge. (I have been able to stay about 2,000 calories a day.)

Anyway, I am doing a happy dance as 2.5 lbs. is awesome!!!

-Becky

3 comments:

Salzwedel Family said...

Congrats! I wish I could say I lost 2.5 lbs. Baby steps are all you need...

junglemama said...

That is so awesome! Congrats! I really think you gave it to me. ;)

Jeannette said...

awesome job, maybe by time we go shopping in Lancaster you will actually like shopping