Sunday, April 20, 2008

Liberty Science Center

Hello! Friday we went on a field trip to Liberty Science Center. It was alot of fun, and exhausting. Jason enjoyed the skyscraper and bug / reptile exhibits; Joshua loved the I explore kids room, especially a kid powered ball thrower; Daycare girl loved the wall painting and bug show (she held a real cockroach-ewww!); Daycare girl #2 enjoyed the Hudson home exhibit, especially the live horseshoe crabs; I enjoyed spending time with my kids, and friends Joanna & Allison.
We left the house about 8:30am and arrived home about 5:30pm. The day was great, traffic not too bad. I would recomend everyone check out this muesum sometime soon.

I love this wallpaper. All of us. except Joanna, Left- Right: Allison, Jason, Joshua, Daycare girl #1, Daycare girl #2, Becky (me)

Joshua doing kid powered ball shooter
Jason using his phone to find out more about exhibits (you can call for recorded messages)

1 comments:

Jeannette said...

Looks like you had fun,, boo hoo that I didn't get to come,
its funny that Charlotte is plastered against your leg instead of her moms.
Glad you had fun