Monday, April 14, 2008

made another $10

Last night I sold another bag of clothes and got another $10. So in a little over a week I sold $40 worth of stuff we were not even using anymore with very little effort on my part. The people buying the stuff picked it up and paid cash. This money went towards Fri. night outing and Sat. lunch and gas money to driver to competitions. I feel very happy. As of right now my April budget is only short by $30 (I bought something I did not really need) but otherwise all bills will get paid. I will adjust a few bills to compensate for the -$30. I may sell more used stuff. I still have a double stroller for sale $10.

Boys my boys are slightly sick. I am going to take them to the doctor's today to ensure they do not have strep throat. I don't think so but I want to make sure. It always seems to be something around here, but actually they do not get sick very often. So we have been very blessed in that area.

Have a great day! -Becky

0 comments: