Friday, July 27, 2007

Positives in my life

Hello! Positives in my life:-
Only 1 daycare child today (less work for me, and she plays so well with Joshua)
-we were invitted to a pizza and pool party today
-Joshua is sleeping over my mom's tonight-I get to sleep in tomorrow
-In 3 weeks I am moving from an apartment to a house with a fenced in yard (we are so excited)
-I will have money to pay all July bills
-My car is still running
-I only work 4 days for July & Aug. and have Wed., Sat., & Sun off
-God is sustaining us even through only 1 daycare child
-My friends who are fundraising for the orphanage in Haiti they are adopting from have almost met there goal to bring a genarator and air conditioning to the orphanage http://campgirdwood.blogspot.com/
-My mom made it home safely from vacation
-my brother who hurt his knee will not need surgery after all
-my job Tues. & Thur. teaching social skills to autistic children is going very well-I know all of you!!!!

0 comments: