Wednesday, July 25, 2007

sorry for another post on the same day, but as I was praying God wanted me to share the good works of my friends Courtney & Brian. Courtney was my friend in high school and we still talk and keep in touch (they live in FL now.) They have 7 children and are adopting 2 sisters from Haiti. They are awesome parents, follow God, and are so blessed. Please check out there blog to the right they are fundraising for air conditioning and more for the orphange in Haiti. If you can send only one dollar (if we all did) this would make a difference. The address to donate is on there blog. Thanks for taking the time to read this, oh and please pray about it. Thanks! -Becky

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

COOL Becky. I love the blog. Blogs are so fun. I admire you so much!

Anonymous said...

Oh and thanks for the kind words about us and for getting to word out about our campaign. LOVE YOU!!!