Thursday, January 5, 2012

Today's Meals

Breakfast:
*two scrambled eggs
*spinach
salsa
wheat wrap
water

Lunch:
*two slices wheat bread
*lentil burger
*romaine
*ketchup
water

Dinner:
*quinoa
*broccoli
*cauliflower
onions
sparkling cider

Snacks:
3 *carrots
water

This is where I am at nutrition wise:

Calories 909
Fat 16 g
Cholesterol 480 mg (over what I should have)
Sodium 1569 mg
Carbs 136 g
Fiber 27 g
Protein 39 g
Sugars 30 g

I am tracking my food, meals, and exercise at this website.

Today is so far a good day, but most days I have gone over the 1,600 calories I am supposed to have. It hasn't helped that we had a huge bag of chocolate in the house, so I gave it to my mom yesterday (but by then it was almost all gone.) Sugar and candy is a huge weakness of mine.

I also walked 30 min. on Mon. and 60 min. today. Will also walk tomorrow about an hour.

-Becky

*organic

2 comments:

Jeannette said...

fantastic job,glad your trying to be healthier, wish I could follow your lead with the candy, of course getting a bag of it handed to me didn't help. Ha maybe I will donate it to the food pantry

Heidi from the sisters blog said...

Hey Becky - I am doing an 8 week I Quit Sugar program. There's an e-book that goes along with it. I'd be happy to send a copy through to you if you want. I've got your email address from your blog just need to know if you'd like a copy. It may not be the right time for you for it for now....but maybe at some point it would be good to try. Just put a post on the sisters blog if you'd like it, otherwise I might not get the message.

Looking great on the diet front! :)