Wednesday, October 26, 2011

2011 income, expenses, and debt update

I know exactly how much I have made so far in 2011. This includes all earned and unearned income. This includes every gift as well.

I also know exactly where 90% of it went. The other 10% was misc. And if I went through my bank statements could figure out probably where 99% of it went.

I like to know this to keep me accountable from wasting money.

I also know my exact debt:

$177 dentist
$720 MasterCard
$116,200 mortgage

My goal is to have dentist paid off before 2012, and credit card before I get my 2011 tax refund.

How are your 2011 finances?