Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Last day of May

Today is the last day of May (but it is hot enough outside to be mid July.) It is crazy how fast the months slip by.

This weekend was the official summer kick off weekend (especially since I live by Jersey shore.)

Fri. I watched Kaiden during day, then worked at Temple at night. Sat. I was off since we had Kaiden's first birthday party. Sunday we were also off and we went to my cousin's pool. Yesterday I finished a cleaning job and then went out to an awesome lunch.

It was a good balance of work and play.

Today we are going to Great Adventure. Having the season passes is awesome as we can just go for a few hours. My kids love Great Adventure. And I am going to try and see if Kaiden likes the baby rides.

How was your May? How was your Memorial Day weekend?

-Becky

0 comments: