Friday, March 20, 2009


I saw my doctor Tues. and even he is unsure as to whether surgery will bring me a great improvement on my ankle. So he sent me for an MRI. I had it Wed. evening. (FYI DO NOT BRING YOUR TIRED KIDS WITH YOU TO GET AN MRI, TRUST ME!) I am going back to the doctor on Tues. at 2:20 so my doctor can decide about the surgery. I will post more about that on Tues.