Monday, January 25, 2010

Feeling under the weather

I am feeling a bit sick today. I have a headache and am coughing. I actually feel better than I did yesterday. My whole body was weak. I am debating whether we will be going to co-op tomorrow. I don't want to get anyone else sick, but the other two preschool teachers will be out tomorrow. I will make that decision in the morning.

It has been raining all day so my living room is leaking again. I had two roof guys here this week to give me estimates. I am still waiting for the estimates. I pretty much need a new roof, mine does not have enough slope and has no overhang. This is causing water to leak in behind siding. I am praying I get the first time home buyers credit so I can fix the roof properly. Then it will be guaranteed for 10 years.

Wouldn't that be nice if everything came with a guarantee? Although there are no guarantees here on earth, the great thing is that once we have a relationship with Christ we have the ultimate guarantee of an after life worshipping him. I am so glad I have my eternal guarantee in Christ. I am so glad that Jesus died on the cross so we could all a relationship with HIM. That is way better than any guarantees here on earth.

-Becky

3 comments:

Jeannette said...

Even under a leaky roof you still have faith, how awesome is that
You and I go through many seasons, yet we always look for the sunshine

PS sorry your sick

Samantha said...

I had to make a blog for school. Hope you're feeling better. Sorry I couldn't watch the boys today. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are sick and have a leaky roof :(