Thursday, January 7, 2010

It's past my bedtime

It is way past my computer time, even past my new proposed bedtime. Today we were gone all day at classes and then at church. When we got home about 9:00pm, I put boys to bed and then attempted to relight my hot water heater (that has been out since yesterday.) Then I compiled all my tax stuff for my accountant (being self employed I feel better having someone do my taxes. My CPA specializes in in home business and small business.) I was even able to email her all my info, so hopefully she can have my taxes ready to send out by next week. I also figured out what I spent all my 2009 income on (I know, I am weird.)

I did fall asleep about 12:30 last night, and I got up at 8:00am today. I have spent three nights in a row with God. Tonight I am going to have a prayer time and then to bed, I am exhausted.

Tomorrow I have to try and get my hot water fixed (hopefully it is still under warranty. It is less than 5 years old.) I do not even think we will go to our home school co-op as I have not showered in two days (I know-ewww!.) Also I need to be home if someone can come look at my hot water heater. Since I will be home I will also call some roofers to get estimates to have my leaky roof fixed. I guess hoping it will repair itself isn't working this time (it has worked with my lawn mower and car in the past.)

Off to pray and then to bed.

-Becky

0 comments: