Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Good morning

It is so cool out. I love fall. I love the cool, crisp air. I love when the leaves change color. I love to rake the leaves (sometimes.) I love apple picking, and hayrides, and pumpkin picking. I love next Fri. (my birthday, I will be 29.)

We are about to go to co-op, then Jason has an appointment with the podiatrist. Then we get Joshua at 3:00. Then prep for Bible study tonight, then soccer 5-6, then aerobics 6-7, and Bible study 7-8:00, then I have an appointment at 8:00. AHHHH!!!!! But I am in a great mood.

Dear Lord,

Thank you for waking me up. Thank you for our health. Thank you for Jason & Joshua. Thank you that I made it to Josh's school on time. Help me to be calm all the day. Lord, I love you!

In Jesus Name,
Amen!


Have a great day! -Becky

1 comments:

fitncrafty said...

I am so glad that I am not alone. I have so much in my calendar that I can't tell what day its on anymore..
I want to jump off this crazy ride before the snow comes!