Monday, September 29, 2008

My Saturday

Hi! I have not posted much this week as I no longer have paid internet service. I did get 10 free hours a month from Juno. I am glad as it is free, but it is slow. I am using the Juno now.


Yesterday Samantha (my sister), Eric and Kevin (my brothers), Scott (my stepfather), and I threw my mom a surprise 50th birthday party. We had a lobster / clam bake. It was nice. We really all worked hard together which I know my mom appreciated. My mom is so amazing. I wanted her to know how much she was loved and appreciated. I hope she knows that. MOM YOU ARE GREAT! MY WORLD WOULD NOT BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU (actually I would not exist without you. lol.)

-Becky

Jeannette, my beautiful mother

Jason (10), Me (28), & Joshua (5) at my mom's surprise party on Saturday

Eric (32),
Me (28),
my mom (50),
Kevin (27),
and Samantha (19)

4 comments:

Sisters of the Blog said...

you don't even Know what this party meant, you made me feel so loved and cared for, I now know when I am old you guys will all find a really nice nursing home for me...
Can it be soon though I am really tired?
Thanks for all you did, you really put your heart into this..
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Great photos. I cannot believe how grown up samantha is!!!

Unknown said...

I heard it was a great party Jeannette and Becky, Wish I could have been there.

Jeannette, you look like you are in your 30's in that photo. I like your hair that way.

Unknown said...

Sounds like it was fun. Darn I wasn't able to go. Jeannette's hair looks so cute that way, only around 30ish.