Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009 Resolutions

Some of my goals:
-daily time with the Lord in prayer, Bible reading, and a Bible study EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!
-lose weight (20-50 lbs.)
-exercise for 1 hour, 5-6 days a week
-drink 6-8 glasses water daily
-stop eating after 8:00pm
-have emergency fund up to three-six months living expenses
-stop yelling! (it does not work with kids, it only stresses me out)
-paint house and deck
-paint my room
-paint my kitchen and the cabinets
-grow a bigger garden this year
-take one trip with kids
-take one trip alone
-be asleep every night by 11:00pm, and up by 7:00am


Have you made any resolutions?

2 comments:

Jeannette said...

my Goals

-lose weight about 105 lbs
-exercise, does the remote count?
-drink more liquid, bloody mary, kahlua and cream, cranberry and vodka, chocolate martini, well thats four so far

-stop eating after 4 pm
-Have an emergency at least every 3 months, does over excessive hair growth count as an emergency?

-Yell more, my grandsons love it

-start fire in kitchen to match already burnt wall
-grow more weeds than last year

-go to bed even earlier than 9 pm
-get up at 6 and call my darling daughter to see if she is up
and that is all I can think of for the moment

Have a blessed new year

Becky R said...

I can help with some of those. I have some matches handy! lol!