Thursday, December 11, 2008

Want to try goat's milk soap

A christian work at home woman is selling her homemade goat's milk soap. I really like goat's milk soap and it is good for sensitive skin (that is what Josh & I have.) Go here to check it out. Plus it is nice to support work at home Christian women.

her site says:
"Goat Milk Soap is now Available!
I am now selling goat milk soap. I have three different kinds for sale, I have Peppermint Goat Milk, Tangerine Goat Milk with bits of orange peel, and Strawberry Herbal with dried herbs for a gentle exfoliate.
All of my soaps are 100% natural. I do not use any dies or anything artificial in my soaps.

Ingredients: Coconut oil, Olive Oil, Soybean Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, and (in some not all) essential oils, dried flowers, dried herbs, dried fruit peelings.

I sell my soaps for $1.00 an ounce. All of my soaps are rough cut, different sizes, and different weights. If you are interested in buying soap or any other items from my store, please send me an email @ homesteaderbelle@yahoo.com letting me know what you would like to order."

1 comments:

Belle said...

Thank you so much for putting a post on your blog about my store. I really appreciate it!

Thanks again!