Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Wish List- vain post

This post is all about me. I love to make lists, so here is my Christmas wish list:

calm in my home
Christmas lights that put themselves up and take themselves down
clean kitchen
my bedroom done (all spackle & new paint job)
day at spa to get massage, eyebrows waxed, manicure, & pedicure
free sitter for day at spa
winter coat for play
winter coat for work / church
new sneakers (for aerobics) woman's size 9 1/2
Little House on the Prairie DVDs season 8, 9, & 10
Little House on the Prairie DVD Christmas special
Love's Unfolding Dream on DVD
The Courtship of Nellie Fisher Series by Beverly Lewis volumes #1, #2, & #3
The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
Yankee Candle (cucumber cantaloupe one, or vanilla)

I, of course, would first and foremost want all those I love and care about to know about and accept Jesus Christ as Lord and saviour. But this was just a vain post.

What do you want for Christmas????????????

-Becky

1 comments:

Jeannette said...

Hhmm I want calm in my home
a clean kitchen
my kitchen done, the burn marks are just so pretty
day at spa
free sitter for husband -ha ha

thanks for the list