Sunday, December 7, 2008

our day

We just spent the day putting up our tree (with some yelling, but not too much.) Actually Jason put most of it up, he is such a good helper. Josh just kept doing something else or yelling about something.

We have not decorated the tree yet, but we are exhausted so we are going to watch Prince Caspian on DVD and then go to bed.

I am sad that I was not able to take pictures as we put up the tree as my digital camera is broken. I am not sure if I can get it fixed. I bought it for myself three years ago. We are pretty rough on it and drop it alot. It turns on and still takes pictures, but it no longer focuses, so all the pictures are blurry.

I did not get up in time for church, which I am very upset with myself about. I am becoming so lazy!!! It is no excuse that I worked last night. I was home by 11:00 and asleep by 12:00. I should have been able to get up by 8:00am. I just forgot to set the alarm, so we didn't make it. And it certainly is not my kids job to wake me, even though I get mad when I wake up late to find them playing video games and eating junk food.

I need to get back to being asleep by 11:00pm and getting up at 7:00am. I am a baby, but for me that is so hard. I like to stay up late and sleep in. I wonder when I am like 80 if I will still sleep in so late.


How was your day? -Becky

0 comments: