Friday, November 27, 2009

Divided

My computer and my bed and some other stuff are at my new house, but we are still living in my old house. We still have the tv, but without cable, so we went to the library the other day and rented lots of movies.
It is weird to be divided between two houses.

Right now I am typing this at the new house, but have to go home to the old house to eat lunch in a few minutes.
What still has to be done so we can move in:
one or two more coats spackle in new rooms (1-2 days)
sand spackle (1 day)
put doors up in boys rooms
prime all new walls (1 day)
paint new walls (1 day)
4-5 more days until we can officially move in and actually sleep in the new house.

We had a great Thanksgiving at my moms. It was my mom, my stepfather, my sister, my brother, me, and my boys. It was a nice calm day. We all helped cook (but my mom did most of the cooking.) We also watched the parade, played games, did a puzzle, and went for a walk after dinner.
It was nice to be with my family, but also hard knowing Eric was not there. I couldn't even bring myself to take any pictures as I usually am obnoxiously doing on holidays. I am sure everyone was thankful for that.

How was your Thanksgiving?

-Becky

p.s. only 3 days left to get in on my contest

0 comments: