Monday, November 9, 2009

Saturday

This Sat. I slept in till 9:00am. Then we stopped at new house as my stepfather and friend, Peter were doing work that failed the c of o. Next, we ran to food store to get half time game snacks for Josh's soccer game. Then we went to Josh's soccer game at noon. I had to work snack stand, so I watched from there. Josh's team did well and won the game.

After soccer we went to the new house. The boys raked leaves with a friend. My stepfather, Scott was working on giving me a bedroom door. Peter was fixing outlets and the dryer vent. I straightened up and then made lunch for everyone (hot dogs, grapes, and store bought cookies.) It was nice cooking in my new kitchen. After lunch I cleaned out the shed. It is still full of my grandmother and aunt's stuff. I got everything out of one room of the shed (it is a two room shed. Half for storage, half for the lawn mower and yard stuff) except four boxes my aunt still has to go through.

So as of now everything should pass for the c of o. Please pray it does as the inspector is coming back tomorrow (Tues.)

Sat. night Jason came to work with me and Josh went to my mom's. I worked from 5:00pm-11:30pm. It was good I worked late as I so could use the extra money.

So that was our Saturday. It was a good, productive day.

What did you do on Saturday?

-Becky

0 comments: