Monday, November 9, 2009

Sunday

Sunday I overslept and missed church. After finally getting up and getting a shower Jason and I stopped at the bank on our way to get Josh. The bank was very crowded so we did not wait. We went to get Josh from my mom and then went back to the bank. I had to close out a checking account. The bank kept charging me $15 a month if my account was under $100 at all that month. Yikes. After paying that fee for three months I didn't want to do it anymore. I have two other checking accounts that have no minimum balance and no monthly fees at all.

Then we went to see Astro Boy with my brother, Kevin. It was cute. After the movie we had to stop at Lowe's to get some stuff for the new house. Josh had a melt down because I required him to hold my hand. I know I an SO mean.

After Lowe's we went food shopping. The boys picked fish sticks for dinner and the smell of them in my house was making me feel sick. Yuck processed food. Tonight we are making tacos. I will be putting fresh peppers that Josh just picked the last batch from my garden.

Once home we all relaxed together. I put both boys to bed by 9:00pm. Josh was actually asleep by 10pm. Then I folded all clean laundry and wrote out the instructions for our bearded dragon, as today we donate her to a middle school that will appreciate her much more than we do.

I actually went to bed before 12:00am. Go me!

That was our Sunday, how was yours?

-Becky

0 comments: