Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My new house

front of my house
my deck (in back of house), my shed, and some of my yard









My house was built in 1924. I so love that it has history. The house is on a nice lot that is 85' x 100'. The house is about 825 square feet. It has a big wrap around gravel driveway. The yard has a nice wood deck, and a two room shed. It has a few pretty trees as well. The house has light yellow siding. It also has a dirt crawl space.

Inside the front door you walk into the living room, which has enclosed utility room to right, with washer and dryer, furnace and hot water heater in it. If you walk through living room next to right is stairs, to left is my room. Then hallway to the kitchen. Past the kitchen is bathroom, coat closet, and other small closet, and then the back door. If you go up the stairs (to the right past living room) there is one room and a closet up there. We plan on turning it into two small rooms for the boys.

My kitchen has a dishwasher, which I do not have now. Plus my new kitchen is slightly larger than my current one. Also I have a skylight, which I love!!! (I hope my kids do not put their hand print on the outside of it though, as I did as a kid to my skylight. LOL!)

It is all so exciting!!!

-Becky

1 comments:

Denise Punger MD IBCLC said...

Congratulations. This is such a cute house with lots of personality.