Monday, November 9, 2009

Donate a Pack of Diapers-Win a Prize-Help Me Honor Eric
















My local pregnancy center, called Solutions is in desperate need of diapers. They give these out free to those in need all year long. I have a real heart for this ministry as I came to know the Lord there 11 years ago.

So I thought I would have another contest.

I was thinking that you all probably have local pregnancy crisis center's as well. I thought many of us CVS and coupon and such. Maybe this week we could all buy a package of diapers (with savings, coupons, CVS bucks, etc) and donate them to a local pregnancy center. Actually this is my contest. Buy diapers and be entered to win a prize.

Could you imagine not even being able to buy diapers for your baby? I am glad I am not in that situation anymore. But many woman are. Let's help them this week. When you buy the diapers also pray for the mom who will receive them.

If you can't find a local pregnancy center maybe you can donate online to Solutions or another center closer to you.

Go to Carenet to find a Christian based pregnancy center near you!

So to recap:

1) find local pregnancy center in your area
2) buy a package of diapers or donate an amount equivalent to a pack of diapers to your local pregnancy center
3) leave a comment telling me that you donated the diapers or amount equivalent to diapers

Bonus: To earn an extra chance blog about my contest and link this post on your blog.

Then I will pick one of you (who participated) to win a prize.

The prize is a really cool Swiss Tech key chain. It is brand new in a cool case, all ready for gift giving. It is a safety key chain.





It has:
seat belt cutter
automatic glass breaker
sonic alarm
and
led flashlight

It retails for $10-$15. So it is worth more than a package of diapers. This would make a great gift for everyone on your list (who drives.) I bought this for my brother Eric for Christmas, so I want it to do more than just collect dust (since he passed away and can not use it.) I want this gift to give forward this Christmas.

So leave me a comment once you've bought the diapers, and you will be entered into the contest. The more packs of diapers you buy the more entries you will have to win. This will be on the honor system.

DEADLINE TO BUY DIAPERS AND COMMENT IS MON. NOV. 30th, 2009

MY GOAL IS 100 PACKS OF DIAPERS!!!

-Becky

3 comments:

Becky said...

I am not going to be picking up diapers this week, so don't enter me in the contest, but I thought I'd let you know that I donated 3 packages of diapers to my local pregnancy center about a month ago. I also sent them a check last week :) I donate to them a couple of times a year, it's a great organization!

Jeannette said...

I think at my age I would just prefer the diapers instead of the flash lite

Unknown said...

LOL@Jeannette's comment! I feel like that some days myself

diapers will be donated to the Hope Center in Tulsa