Thursday, March 11, 2010

Another Thrift Shop Score

Today we went to St. Agnes thrift shop in Atlantic Highlands, NJ (today they were open 9-2.) This thrift shop is an old house and all three floors are filled with stuff.

This is what we got:

New pie tin with three candles that look like desserts (they smell great too); The Heavens book on solar system; outlet covers; two new kids rain ponchos; four American Girl books; bug question and answer book; never used baby photo album (using this as a gift for Christening I am going to this weekend.)






and

three pairs shorts for Jason; bathing suit for Jason (he picked it); two pairs shorts for Josh; one pair jeans for me; one pair new with tags still on khaki's for me; one shirt for me












Today we spent $48.00. It was a bit higher than yesterday, but if the pants fit me it will be a great buy. Plus now boys have a few pair shorts as weather turns warmer. And I got a gift for the Christening. The books are for homeschooling. The rain ponchos I will keep in car. The candles may be a gift, but I think they are so cute I may keep them.

-Becky

update: Jeans fit me-yeah! Khaki's are a little tight.

0 comments: