Thursday, March 18, 2010

Doctor visit

I went to my doctor's today. She says I have Bronchitis. Fun. I don't really feel any better yet, this has been since Saturday. I have to take antibiotics and she gave me cough medicine.

I just took a nap and feel disconnected. I can't believe I lost a whole week. My house is a mess and my boys are having a free for all. Right now they took the puppies on the back porch. The puppies love to play out there. They are so cute to watch.

I am going to try and go sit with them outside, it is such a beautiful day!

-Becky

1 comments:

Jeannette said...

I need to get my Drs license back on the wall.
Take your meds, drink lots and lots of liquid, hot water with lemon is great for opening your air tubes and for getting mucus out, and the extra Vitamin "c" helps. And stop yelling