Saturday, March 20, 2010

Bye Bye

The dogs all left last night. My kids are very upset. I am so/so. It was a lot of work taking care of five puppies. Not the first two weeks, the mom took care of them, but the last two weeks was a lot. It was very educational though. Also I frequently saw the hand of God in how the mom took care of her puppies.

It was a good experience, but not one I am willing to jump in and do again so soon. Maybe for one older dog, but not puppies.

The kids really did help a lot, and they really bonded with all the dogs. I think they learned a lot too.

So so long...












Joshua with Cocoa, his favorite









Bullet, a.k.a. the bruiser (weighing almost 3 lbs.) Bullet was Jason's favorite













Buddy, a.k.a. one of the twins














Cloey, a.k.a. one of the twins














Snowball, a.k.a. the crybaby














Cocoa, a.k.a. the runt (weighing only 1 pound as of yesterday)














Treasure, a.k.a. the mom

0 comments: