Thursday, March 25, 2010

Home Projects

Yesterday I got my roof replaced. I am so excited, no more swimming pools in my living room (hopefully.)

Here are projects I have to do:

Go back to old house get rest of my stuff

Clean old house

Paint bathroom, and backroom at my old house

Fix damage to ceiling in current living room from leaky roof (sheet rock damage)

Paint my living room

Clean up my yard:
remove all dead leaves, itchy balls, and branches

Turn over ground for garden

Buy plants

Plant garden

Fix Jason's door

Fix hole in wall in upstairs hallway

Paint upstairs hallway

Projects I hope to do:

Remove wall by back door

Replace back door with sliding glass door

Convert coat closet and utility closet to one enclosed closet with shelf above closet bar

Replace bathroom mirror

Replace bathroom vanity

Remove all fixtures from bathroom and replace with new ones I already bought

Make bathroom storage closet twice as big

I hope to be able to do all of this by end of year.

Plus my boys want to build a tree fort/house.

My stepfather Scott and my dad are going to help with a few things.

I am going to do the old house stuff, the yard work, the garden, and painting my living room.

What spring / summer projects do you have in the mix?

-Becky

2 comments:

Becky said...

Wow! That's quite the list!

My husband is going to be refinishing the wood floors in the baby's room and then we'll be painting it. That's my top priority for the summer!

Jeannette said...

1. get my kitchen painting finished, gosh by the time the second coat go on I will want a different color
2. Paint my dining room, does spackle count as paint.
3. porch and driveway finished,
4. Basement cleaned and organized
5. garden planted
6 front yard fixed for curb appeal
I hope to have these done before I retire