Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Thrift Shop Score may have been more

I haven't been online in a few days. I have gotten some kind of cold. This really upsets me because in the past 10 years I have had a stomach bug maybe twice, a gall bladder thing, and a few headache days. This is ridiculous. I realize I probably picked something up in the thrift shop on Thur. (as I didn't go anywhere else.) I am coughing like crazy, my body aches, and I feel like I am in a fog. This is no fun!

It started Sat. when I went to the mall with my mom, sister, brother, and my boys. I hadn't been to the mall in a long time. Upon entering the mall I began to have lots of stress. It was really hot and so many people. I though, "Ok what kind of weird o can not even go the the mall." But alas I am not a weird o (ok that is debatable) but that was my first day of being sick. Sunday I pushed through as I had a Christening. By Monday I couldn't even get out of bed (although I did to feed puppies and clean up after them, this has to be done 4 times a day, oh joy!)

Here it is Wed., and I don't feel any better. I am tossing and turning all night, sleeping long enough for the night quill to wear off. It hurts my head and throat when I cough so I am trying not too, but that is hard as well.

I am such a baby when I am sick. (Can you tell by this post?)

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow at 9am, because my doctor was not in today, but my mom wants to take me to one of those EMO walk in places. I don't want to go, because then I will have to pay cash. They do not take my insurance. I can wait till 9am to see my doctor. Who knows, maybe I will be all better by then?

-Becky

0 comments: