Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Thrift Store Score

Today we went to St. Clements thrift shop in Belford, NJ (their hours are Wed. & Fri. 9-1.)

For me:

black pants (I am hoping they fit); 3 new beeswax candles in red, white, & blue; new wide white candle with dried flowers in it (so pretty); 3 separate pieces fabric (two are the same, the yellow print-these are heavy fabric I hope to make two aprons out of these)








For the kids:

Parcheesi; How to Draw Cartoon Heroes & Villains book; new craft kit with pipe cleaners, pom poms, and google eyes ; new travel mini game set; travel mini chess; new electronic mini pinball with batteries included; American Girl Book Girls and their Dogs (looks brand new with all trading cards still in book); two fold out picture books: Jungle & Oceans; mini basketball game (looks new.)




Not pictures I also got 2 brand new tablecloths (Scooby Doo & Basketball. I will use for Josh's 7th birthday party.) And Gremlins on VHS, plus a Pokemon book for Joshua.

All this for $13. I am so excited!

-Becky

update: black pants did not fit. boo-hoo.

1 comments:

Jeannette said...

wow, how awesome, what thrift shop did you go to?