Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hectic morning

This was our schedule this morning:
up at 8am
out of house by 8:30am
be at basketball 8:45
Josh's basketball game 9-10 (he did great)
go home quick and eat and change for soccer
11-12 Josh's first soccer game of spring season (he did good)
12-1 Jason's basketball game (he did good, but then his foot hurt again)
home eat lunch
boys to friends / me rest (I didn't sleep just sat on couch 1/2 hour)
food shopping at Costco

I am exhausted. I could not fall asleep last night until after 3am. It is hard as I am still sick, but starting to feel better. Still I cough a lot at night. I have to sleep leaning up as my chest is full of mucus (yum,) but this makes my neck hurt.

I know, I know I am a crybaby.

Tonight early bed. I hope I can fall asleep by 12.

Tomorrow Sunday school at 9:15am. Church at 10:30. Lunch. Then movies to see Allison in Wonderland (Jason is paying, for me too) at 3:50. Fun!

What are your weekend plans?

-Becky

0 comments: