Thursday, April 8, 2010

Today update

I woke up at 7:30am and lazed around till 9:00am. Not too bad.

I am not yelling that is the best part. Also kids ate healthy breakfast and are eating lunch (which is half healthy.)

We are doing schoolwork (while they eat) and then I have errands to run.

This is my to do list for rest of day:
-finish schoolwork -done
-go to bank to get cash -done
-go get stuff for devotion for my sister's baby shower (which is this weekend) -done
-get supplies to make favors for sisters shower -done
-get fabric for surprise boys are making for there new cousin -not done
-go to old house and get all my stuff out!!! -not done
-clean my house (my grandma is coming over tomorrow to help with favors) -done
-help boys start state reports (that are due Tuesday) -done

Yikes! At least I have until 8pm to do all this (about 7 hours.) And I can even clean my house after boys are in bed.

How is your day going?

-Becky

update:
It is 9:49pm we are still doing this stuff. Jason is writing up one of his state reports. I put Joshua to bed after he helped me clean (about 10 min. ago.) I just straightened up but still have about six loads clean laundry to fold and put away. Plus I have to put my homemade laundry soap into bottles.
In addition to above list today I also did yard work. I cleaned up some sticks. I raked up some dead leaves. I set up my fire pit with log seats around it. I also hung 3 loads of laundry online and and took them in when dry.
And I did not take a nap or watch tv at all today. I actually have only sat to use computer once before and now. I have to get back to chores now.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I remember grandma helping me and mom make favors for your shower. I still remember the shower you had for Jason. What 13 years ago? And it took you about an hour to open your presents because you wanted to savor all the wrapping paper. I am very excited for this weekend. I love baby showers and I can't believe I'm having my own. XD

Jeannette said...

Wait someone tell me who is having a baby shower this weekend, hey I have a new concept, a grandmother baby shower.. ooh I like this idea