Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June unbudgeted for spending

June was a better month, but July has to be $0.

$5 adoption donation
$55 diaper bags for Kaiden (with his name on one)
$50 all natural kids shampoo, relaxing massage oil for Kaiden, and an oil for me (to help not get bite by bugs)
$10 salad at restaurant
$25 adoption donation
$12 Burger King for boys
$40 pictures from Snapfish for homeschool group and of Kaiden
$40 Jason new bike helmet
$25 light bulbs, new toothbrush, water bottle for my sister
$17 mailing box
$10 Father's day gift (a frame and pictures)
$55 green smoothie program
$3 Redbox
$29 junk food (above regular food budget)

about $380

I am very proud that my boys only had fast food two times this month, and I did not have it at all (I did get a veggie sub from Wawa one day but that was pretty healthy.) I bought boys BK one day because we had no time (as reflected in above amounts) and Josh bought Jason and himself Dunkin Doughnuts one day.

Junk food was for Josh who had his second ever friend sleep over (he has had many sleep overs at my moms, but friend sleep overs are different,) so I let them get hot pockets, kool aid fizzers, and chips (they got 5 bags.) They didn't eat it all but it was a treat they got to pick out their own stuff.

Also I reduced my movie budget. We only spent about $3 on three movies at Redbox. And we actually returned them the next day! We also got movies to rent from library.

How did you finish off June?

-Becky

0 comments: