Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My blessings

The pity party has really begun here so I will post my blessings:

Jason
Joshua
my boys are healthy
new nephew Kaiden
my family
my church family
my friends
my home (with my name on the deed)
awesome yard
my garden
ability to speak God's name out loud
ability to homeschool
ability to worship freely as I chose
food
fresh veggies and fruit at my disposal
all May bills are paid in full
having enough money in bank to get me through summer
running, nice looking car (that was gifted to us 2 years ago)
new roof (that is paid off)
very little debt ($100 to one thing, which I have; and loan to my dad, which I also have)
not having any needs that are not met
so many wants that are met as well
so many desires that are met as well
access to free books (library)
boys that love to read

2 comments:

Jeannette said...

Choose life, not death, you can choose to remember Eric but also chooose to not let it consume you.

Anonymous said...

Love your list!