Tuesday, June 22, 2010

past week green smoothie challenge

I didn't get to have a green smoothie every day of the 7 day challenge, but I did have at least 1 green smoothie, 5 out of the 7 days. Plus 1 day I had 3 green smoothies. So that is good.

My summer goal is 1-3 green smoothies daily. Today I am at 1. It had 1 cup spinach, 1/2 banana, handful blueberries (frozen), and water. It was about 10 ounces. It needed something a bit sweeter.

It is very hard for me to make something a habit. I could do it 20 days in a row, then miss just 1 and forget about it completely (like having a green smoothie, sometimes I just forget; or I will not bite my nails for two weeks, then I bite them all off in 1 day.)

How are you with breaking bad habits or forming a new good one?

-Becky

2 comments:

Kate said...

I'm not very good with setting new habits ~unless they are bad! Those seem to stick very easily =) I can sympathize with doing well for 2 weeks or more and then 1 day I don't do it and it's all over. This is something I struggle with and am constantly trying to improve. I will be thinking of you as you try to set and keep your new healthy habits.

Jeannette said...

I still have my morning smoothie although today I am out of spinach, so it's just fruit and yogurt
Maybe the reason it's hard for you to keep the goals is because you set the bar too high. You have over 20 goals in your other post and 3 smoothies a day is time consuming. How about way to go Becky for having one smoothie a day good job!