Monday, June 7, 2010

Weight progress

I have been going to Weight Watchers since March 29, 2010.
I just went tonight to get weighed in. I am down 13 lbs since I started. That averages to about 1 lb. a week. Not too bad.
But honestly I have not really been following the plan. More so I am trying to drink three green smoothies daily and limit my meat, especially processed meat (like cold cuts, hot dogs, and sausage.)
I also am drinking pretty much nothing but water (the smoothies I consider more a meal than a drink.)
In addition I try to buy nothing with added MSG, or corn syrup. And I have switched all bread products to whole grain. I try to buy whatever bread, tortilla, etc. that has the highest fiber content.

I am excited and hope I can continue to take some weight off and hopefully get my energy level up.

-Becky

2 comments:

ASTRA REED said...

Nice to hear this that you have reduced this much of ibs... thats kool!!! and to get rid of obesity work out is the only solution...

ScottCC said...

Thats great!
Keep up the good work