Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Amazing Homeschool Co-op Group

The Thur. before Thanksgiving we had a feast at our homeschool co-op, and the families at co-op surprised me with housewarming gifts. It was so kind of them and I was in tears I was so touched. I cry when I am happy (and when I am sad of course, actually I cry a lot!)
I got a Target gift card that I used for green cleaning supplies.
I got two Kohl's gift cards. I bought a hair towel (I have always wanted one of them.) I also bought soy candles (I love candles!!!)
I got a Visa gift card that I bought toilet paper (for guests) and garbage bags.
I got new hand and dish towels that are amazing!!!
I got awesome dish soap called Sun & Earth. I think it works great, way better than any homemade dish soap I have been making. I even like it better than Seventh Generation.
I also got some new bins (like plastic shoe boxes.) Great gift for me, I love to organize!
I also got a gift card to Bed, Bath, & Beyond. I used it for a power cord, memory card, three new Christmas ornaments (one for me, Jason, & Joshua, they look like s'mores snowmen, one says Mom, one is a basketball player, and one is a soccer player-too cute!!!) I also got a bath pillow for me as I have a bath tub again after 2 years of only having a shower. I am so excited to use it.

It felt so nice to buy some new things for me, the kids, and the new house. But even nicer is how we are surrounded with such an amazing support system of people who love us so much. God uses all these people to remind us daily of His love for us.

And for that I am extremely thankful!!!

-Becky

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Becky R said...
This comment has been removed by the author.