Sunday, December 6, 2009

I've missed blogging

Over two weeks ago I moved half our stuff into my new house, but still we were unable to move in. The computer got moved to the new house, so blogging has been hard. Today we finally got all the beds at the new house and are spending the first night in our new house.

We still have not moved all our stuff in, as tomorrow I have to finish packing all kitchen stuff, Jason's room stuff, my stuff, my bathroom stuff, and other odds and ends. But all our furniture is at the new house.

The boys rooms are almost complete and they look great. My stepfather, Scott, my nephew, my boys, and my mom did an amazing job. We still have to paint floor molding, and put Josh's closet bar and shelves in. But the walls are up, sanded, primed, and painted. The new rugs are in and the molding is almost all in. I am amazed at how awesome it all looks.

I feel so happy to finally be in.

-Becky

2 comments:

Becky said...

Will you post pictures?!? :)

LVLC said...

I was away for more than a month! and still can't keep my past blogging pace! I know the feeling! :(