Monday, December 7, 2009

Medieval Times

Last Sunday my brother Kevin took us to Medieval Times. We had a blast. It is a dinner show as if we are guests at the round table of a king from medieval times. The show has knights and horses, a King and princess, and of course an evil twist. The dinner is served without utensils as it was in medieval times. The menu was super yummy. We had soup and garlic bread, then roast chicken, spare ribs, and potatoes. And we had apple turnovers for dessert.

We sat in the blue knight section, so that means we wanted him to win the tournament.

The whole night was so awesome, especially spending time with family. It was me, my boys, my brother, Kevin, my sister, Samantha, my cousin, Charlene, her two kids, Alex and Amanda, and my brother's friend and her four year old son.

Kevin got some great pics and I will upload some when I can.

-Becky

0 comments: