Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My mom and Scott are amazing

Scott (my stepfather) has completed the remodel of the upstairs of my new house. He turned one room into two rooms, two closets, and a hallway. He made it so each room has heat, plenty of outlets, and an overhead light with a switch (something we did not have in old house, I had a light with a pull string only.) He also put up shelves in Joshua's closet. He pulled up the old rug and put in two new rugs in the boys rooms. He also put in new floor molding. He did an amazing job.

My mom got the boys new beds and put them together, in addition to getting the boys paint and painting their new rooms.

Both my mom and Scott worked so hard and did an amazing job on our new house. I am so thankful for all their hard work and for them in my life.

Thanks so much Mom & Scott!

-Becky

3 comments:

Unknown said...

what a lovely post-so happy for you and the new house that you are getting lots of help fixing it up...
God Bless

Jeannette said...

takes a bow, wait is that bow or bow like on a present,,hmmm

jackson's mama said...

yay!! can't wait to see everyone's handy work!!! so happy for you:)