Monday, November 12, 2007

In need of charm school

Hello! If you know me, you know for the most part, I say it like it is. Well, this is not always the best way to go I guess, because I have offended someone, and I am not even really sure what I said. My intent is not to hurt someone's feelings, but I really need to think before I speak as I do offend more than I'd like. The thing is I am always so busy that my mind is already thinking about what is next, so if you talk to me about something else it may throw my mind for a loop. I try to find ways to relax and rest. I remove things from our schedule, but it's still all too much. And if I am not busy, I am tired and then I don't even make sense when I talk.

What is the answer, since I do not have time for charm school, maybe I should not talk at all. Not very practical and besides then people will get offended when I do not answer them. I can't win. I will just try to think and pray before I speak, so if I'm talking to you excuse the pause before I answer you.

Why does life have to be so hard???????? -Becky sad at 9:00am

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've never offended me. I think you are very charming!