Friday, June 27, 2008

Awesome praises!

Praise the Lord I was able to pay all June bills. This is so exciting.


I also have another huge praise. I was given a very nice 1998 Chevy that has great miles and working air. This is a huge relief as now I am driving 40 min. to and from work two days a week and will be driving 30 min. to and from co-op two days a week come Sept. I will have to go over budget a bit more to register this car and get new title, but eventually I may sell my old car to pay myself back.
God is so good!!!


Also Duane is coming to visit Fri. July 4rd-Sun. July 6th. We are going to go to the beach Fri. and then go see fireworks Fri. night!!! We (me & my boys) have not been in the ocean yet, so this will be so much fun! It is so cool that I get to have this visit!!!


Another awesome praise is we got a quick set pool (the boys paid for it with there own money) and finally (with Scott's help) we got it set up and I got the chemicals and the pool is actually balanced. We have been in it a few times and it is alot of fun. How cool that we are blessed so much! God even wants us to have fun!















Also we all are healthy and have our house, I have means to make money, we have a good running car, we have all our needs met and so much more. We are going to Ohio four days in July, we are going camping three days in Aug. We already have the money for both these trips. How can a single mom making so little have all this? It is only GOD!!!

What are your praises this week? -Becky

1 comments:

Jeannette said...

You know I can make that pool dissappear in a second, and I can create your very own private Niagra falls...:)
my sweet cute boys are so fun, thanks for always sharing them with me.
PS>>>> I am moving out