Friday, June 20, 2008

Not budgeted for in June

so far I have spent $358 not budgeted for in June. This is way better than last month, but I need to stop all unbudgeted spending. Actually I need to reduce my regular budget as well.
This is what I spent money not budgeted for on:
$14 photos snapfish
$44 sports bra (had to order online, because I could not find my size in store)
$85 Aug. camping trip deposit
$20 adoption donations
$14 Home Depot new cord for lawn mower, ran over old one
$83 get Wii repaired (Jason is paying me back)
$36 QVC (should have returned that last month impulse purchase)
$10 Pet store for lizard food (need to add this to regular budget)
$52 Pool store, pool skimmer, vacuum, chemicals

I rounded these figures to the nearest dollar, total $358. I will get $83 back from Jason and will put that back in my savings. That is where I took the $358 from my savings. Do any of these things above look like emergencies? Not to me either.
Oh well, as of right now all my June bills, except rent and phone/online, are paid. I will pay them with rest of money due to me for June (paycheck and child support.)
I also have a few more toys and such for sale hoping to repay my savings!

-Becky

0 comments: