Monday, June 30, 2008

funny well visit

Joshua went for his 5 year well visit on Monday (last week.) He is 45 lbs and 45 1/2 inches, we thought it was pretty cool they were the same number. We checked Jay too, he is 62 lbs and 52 inches.
The doctor tried to give Joshua an eye test with a letter chart. I was confident as he knows his letters (or so I thought.) She said can you read this and pointed to a line. He could not read any of the letters. I was confused. Then I pointed to a letter and said what is this letter, he told me every letter. Apparently he was attempting to read the line as a word. LOL!
T O L Z R E that is not a word, so no he could not read the line! -Becky

1 comments:

Anita said...

Hee hee, poor guy must have felt so overwhelmed when he thought he had to sound out that word.