Tuesday, June 24, 2008

God put it on my heart

When I was 17 and pregnant with Jason, I went to Helping Hand Pregnancy Center (now Solutions Pregnancy Center.) They were amazing. They offered me free parenting classes, mentoring, and free baby stuff. And ultimately introduced me to the Lord. In Oct. 1998 I accepted the Lord at Solutions. They continued to help me over the years, and I wanted to share there website as they are an amazing ministry. Check them out:
Solutions Pregnancy Center
They are almost all volunteer run and could always use volunteers as well as donations, they accept cash, paypal, used but good condition baby cloths and furniture, new baby stuff, diapers, formula, etc. All things a new mom would need. If nothing else add them to your prayers, they are really letting God lead them to do amazing things! -Becky

1 comments:

Anita said...

These agencies have truly been used by God for so many women. This is an important ministry that needs our attention whether financially or with our time, but definately with prayer!