Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Work

Wow, I did not realize how exhausting working in an office could be. I came home yesterday wiped out. But I did manage to cook dinner, sit down and eat it with my kids, play a card game with them, finish planning Josh's Sat. friend party with mom and Scott, put kids to bed (all without yelling, go me), check emails and a few blogs, and make a few phone calls. Boys and I were both asleep by 10:00. So much for straightening up, I did do dishes before bed, and house was overall ok so no big deal. I wanted to talk to Duane on the phone but I could not stay up. I can't do it all (nor do I want to-lol.)
At work I just observed to see how everything works. The computer software is confusing and I know it will take me awhile to get, I hope sooner than later though. The drive to work took longer than I expected 40 min. total. That is a change for me, as I am used to rolling out of bed and being at work. It will be worse as it gets hotter as I have NO air in my car, but at least I have a car and a job. I will just drive to work with a tank top on and put my work shirt on when I get there.
The staff in the office is great, that I already knew since I worked as a teacher there last summer. They are all so friendly.
Hopefully I was helpful and will be an assest to the company. I did mess up my first task, and that was embarrassing, but I will get better. -Becky

2 comments:

Anita said...

Congrats on the new job...glad that you get along well with your fellow employees. It sounds like you work very hard, and because of that I know you will do well at any task that is apointed to you.

HS @ Our Debt Blog said...

WOW Looks like things are going good!! nice to visit your blog again.

HS